Thursday, February 02, 2006

Countdown to Delivery



We have only eleven weeks until baby Christian arrives. Matt is working on the Bonus room five nights a week, resting for Date Night and Sunday. Since Christian will be in our former Guestroom, we need a place for the Post Delivery Servents (the Grandmothers).

When we tell Nika to Hug or Kiss baby Christian she hugs or kisses my belly. Other than that she still sometimes thinks Matt has a baby Christian too.

Well at 28 weeks I have now entered my last trimester. Longer afternoon naps, slip on shoes, and taking is slower is definately where life is heading this next couple of weeks. Christian is starting to get short on space, sometimes kicking a little to hard. He likes to kick when Nika is sitting on my lap and Nika likes to yell into my belly. I like to think they are already adjusting well to having a sibling.

Nika's second birthday is seven weeks away. She is still small for her age. I bought her several cute outfits is 18-24 month size. A normal child would be nearly out of these clothes. I like to think that God is blessing me with a smaller child, because she wants to be carried around ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think they do. But you know I haven't really looked into it.