Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Hat ! ! !


You may be amazed to learn this, but I did indeed make this hat with my own two knitting needles. It is the third of many. The first wasn't very good and the second was unraveled by the two year old (nearly three) we love so dearly.

The hat is for christian, but like all infants he doesn't like hats. Nika love the hat, I guess she can see all the love I put into it the last couple of weeks (yes I know that is a long time to take knitting a simple hat, but I do have three kids right now).

In other news, Nika is perfecting her smile and has learned to smile on command. Oh, this makes pictures so much more enjoyable.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nethinim said...

That grin, looks very much like the one her mother used to have, oh so long ago.


Gramps