Monday, May 21, 2007

Accent Wall


While the kids and I were out yesterday (Chruch, Birthday party, grocery shopping, etc.) Matt painted the house. Here you see the new accent wall. In the lower picture you also see the new light Matt installed several weeks ago. The house is get ready quick, with any luck we can put it on the market (first for sale by owner then by realtor) by the first weekend in June. On Saturday we bought plants for the front yard. Once the plants are planted it is a whole lot of bark hauling.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I don't want you to move!! Once again we'll be far away from each other. I was liking being in the same city. But I understand how Matt would want to live in Corvallis. Commuting to work is NO fun, I speak from experience!

By the way, this is Mara, I can't remember my username on here so I'm anonymous.