Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

The kids and I drive Uncle Josh, Auntie Katie, and AJ to the airport earlier this month. Because we had spent the gas to get up there and the weather was great, we decided to go to the Zoo. We only have about a month and a half left on our membership so I guess we should get the best of it. We had such a great time.

I decided that instead to leading my kids through out the Zoo on "Mission Education" I would let them lead me. To be honest we spent most of our time looking at things that weren't animals. We play on the play equipment, rode the train (first time since I was a preteen), and looked at the big cats.

Since the Zoo is so far away and Nika is going to pre-school next year we are going to forgo the Zoo membership when it expires in May and do Gilbert House this year. We really love the Zoo. It reminds me of all the time I spent there with my Uncle Leon and Aunt Tina. But don't worry, a Gilbert House membership gets us into OMSI. OMSI was also a childhood favorite and was where Matt and I had our first date. I can't wait.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: