Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Swimming

The kids are crazy about swimming.

Christian is doing so good at putting his face in the water, kicking, and following the Parent Tot swim instructor.

Nika is a pro at blowing bubbles under water through her nose. On Monday she make some huge advances, swimming underwater and holding her breath for long periods of time.

I am still teaching on Mondays at the Courthouse (where the kids also take lessons), where I teaching Level One (getting used to the water). Matter of fact the asked me to teach the Parent Tot swim lessons on Fridays starting in September. I haven't fully decided, but I think I will do it. For now I really enjoy teaching the little ones.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mara said...

That's so smart of you to start them out early in the water. Looks like they're having lots of fun!