Friday, October 05, 2012

Bible Study

Early morning is the best time in my house.  The calm of sleeping husbands and kids is multipled by the sense that adventure is just around the corner.  It is in reality just another day at our house but as the kids have gotten older there is so much they are discovering that is new and foreign to me. 

Homeschooling adds to the curiosity of the day, but in reality it is the plearning the kids do after school that gets me excited.  Watching political debates, eatting sushi, or in the car driving somewhere.

Some mornings I can't wait to wake the kids.  But lately they have been waking up to early.  Which is nice but not when it interrupts my bible study time.  I purposely wake an hour before the kids were waking so I could get into the bible and start on morning chores.  But last week they started waking up to "join" me.  Precious I know, but this is my time!  So this week I set my alarm a half hour earlier.  Worked well unt yesterday when my buddy "joined" me again.  I could wake even earlier but ... I kind of need my sleep to be civil.  And you get no where @ school with my kids if you aren't civil.

So here I lay on my bible study couch afraid to turn on the light because I might wake up one of those precious kiddos.  Is it the enemy?  I don't know.  But maybe it is God building in my kids life the importance of studying God word.  And ensuring I share my faith with others.  Hmm God your ways are not my ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this could help you jolt up in the right direction http://goo.gl/XUB8qT

Unknown said...

Thanks for Sharing this post. - spanish classes in chennai, Communiqua

Communiqua Foreign Language Training

communiquachennai@gmail.com

http://www.communiqua.com/spanish-classes-in-chennai.html

Panharith said...

ونضع الطارد المعدنى الوطنى المصنوع من المعدن الخالص الذى يتحمل التغيرات الجوية فلا يصدأ .




goldenslot mobile
GCLUB