Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Kindergarden

Nika had her first day of Kindergarden today. She is so excited, insisting that Kindergarden "Sisters" don't need their mom to take them in for school. "All the other sisters cross the street and go to their class by themselves mom. She sure doesn't look little anymore.

I really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Well it shouldn't be hard. She went to Preschool all last year. Well I am enjoying myself, sitting in the office quietly as Christian naps.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andee said...

So grown up! I'm glad it wasn't too hard for you!

Katie Zuniga said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you the few hours before she went to school. I'm sure the craziness of the house with five kids helped you enjoy your quiet afternoon!!!

Gloria said...

Your post took me straight back to when my son started school for the first time. He went straight into the classroom without a backward glance and I was left struggling with my tears and grief at the seperation . . shouldn't it have been the other way around????

This is my first visit to your blog and I think I'll stick around to see how Nika, Christian and you go.

I'm fairly new to blogging so hope you'll come and visit. Hopefully you'll like my blog too!http://gloriacarringtonferrira.blogspot.com/