Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Facebook instead?

My Sis in Law is always giving me a hard time for not doing my Blog. But I thought everyone had gotten out of the habit. Well apparently not everyone! I had forgotten the joy in reading my friends blogs. For some reason Facebook had replaced my time spent surfing through my friends blogs (and my friends of friends blogs). Is it the need to quickly connect with my friends lives instead of hearing their heart. Is it a need to connect with as many friends as possible instead of connecting on a deep level with my friends. I don't know, but I am not happy about it. And most of it just seems like a bunch of "Friends" of mine hoping someone out there cares about them. I admit on "Hard days" I update my status just hoping someone cares enough to comment. So Sad!

Well this is my commitment to you fellow bloggers to spend more time reading you and less time reading marketing and snapshot status updates.

1 comment:

Andee said...

It's the yawning abyss of 0 comments that drags me down. There is instant gratification on FB, you know? So easy to read and respond quickly. I promise to comment on your blog if you comment on mine :)