Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Flight


The night before our flight we stayed in a Hotel in Portland. I was so great to have a calm and relaxed start to the day. I forgot to prepare the kids for security. It is rather an odd thought that security has to look through all your stuff, take of your shoes (kids under 12 don't need to), and then go through a body scanner or metal detector. First flight PDX to DFW went well, but I was surprised how short the kids attention span was for the things I packed. I think they went through nearly every item in the 3 hour flight. When we landed in Texas the asked if we were in a new country, which is a odd thought. But consider for a moment everyone talks different, the stores are different and we flew such a long ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys!